CARSHE company is engaged in charity and educational activities.
In 1997, CARSHE made the first exhibition of educational institutions in Ukraine – “Modern Education in Ukraine”. This annual, large-scale forum was accompanied by a number of competitions for student work, winners of which received annual scholarships and sent off on creative travels to Europe. Exhibitions and contests held until 2013, were continued in the birth of the Revolution of Virtue, the charity cultural project “KOD” (Culture, Education, Spirituality.), whose purpose is to seek and support talented youth from creative universities of Ukraine.
COMPETITION PROGRAM OF THE "KOD" PROJECT - 2019:
– drawing competition for students of fine arts institutions;
– competition for students and postgraduates of architectural establishments named after Alexander Plekhanov;
– Eighth International competition of young composers named after Ivan Karabits;
– competition for the best creative work for institutions of arts and crafts;
– music impromptu competition;
– competition of calligraphic art.
Students-winners of competitions receive annual scholarships, one-time incentive awards, tours in creative travel to the countries of the European community.
Support our cultural project. In case of interest refer to the information to the Organizing Committee: